The field of employment rights has become increasingly complex in recent years with the EU being a major impetus behind a blistering rate of change in the regulatory framework facing employers.
The maxim that an employer’s labour force is their greatest asset is undoubtedly true. It has never been more important to manage all aspects of maximising staff performance.
Similarly as an employee it is essential to know where you stand and what you are entitled to expect.
We are able to provide specialist advice to employers and employees in relation to all employment issues including:-
- Recruitment procedures
- Contracts of Employment
- Staff Handbooks/procedures
- Managing non-performing staff
- Dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Dealing with dismissal and representation in Employment Tribunals
- Settlement Agreements (formerly known as compromise agreements)
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Early Conciliation
We have close links with H.R. Professionals and Professional Performance coaches. We can work with you to ensure the best possible outcome to any problems you may face.