Lawson Lewis Blakers joined forces with Stuart Grace Associates Solicitors in January 2014 and are now able to offer a full range of advice and representation in all areas of criminal law.
- Representation of those attending a police station for interview
- Representation in relation to all criminal matters in either the Youth Court, Magistrates or Crown Court
- Representation in:-
- Road traffic matters [traffic offences]
- Business crime [such as fraud/deception]
- Representations at Inquests
- Serious crime [for example murder/manslaughter]
- Offences relation to physical assault
- Drugs offences
- Benefit fraud
- Regulatory law – for example Health & Safety prosecutions
- Actions by the police to recover the proceeds of crime pursuant to Anti Money Laundering legislation
Lawson Lewis Blakers are able to provide representation via legal aid in appropriate cases.
Lawson Lewis Blakers have a team of staff experienced in the representation of those defending criminal charges and lead by two highly experienced solicitors.