We are confident that we will provide you with a good quality service. If however you are dissatisfied with any element of our service or with the amount of our charges then we wish to try and resolve matters and the following procedure is available:-
1. Please first speak to the case handler responsible for your case.
2. If this does not does not resolve matters please bring the matter to the attention of the Supervising Partner shown on the attached Schedule. It would be helpful if this referral could be in writing, setting out the areas of concern. At that stage we will acknowledge your letter and notify you who will investigate the matter and the time scale within which we aim to provide a substantive reply.
3. You may also have a right to challenge our charges by seeking assessment under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.
4. We have a complaints procedure which is available on request.
5. In the event that you remain dissatisfied it may be open to you to refer the matter to the Legal Ombudsman. PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ. Their telephone number is 0300 555 033 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available on their website:- www.legalombudsman.org.uk
6. Ordinarily the Ombudsman will consider a referral if it meets the following conditions:-
1. The problem arose (or you discovered it) after the 5th October 2010; and
2. You are referring your complaint within either:-
i) Six years of the problem happening; or
ii) Three years from when you discovered it; and
3. You make the referral within six months of our final response to you.