Property Information Forms
The Buyer will take the property subject to any benefits or burdens that pass with it. The Buyer has the opportunity to ask questions of the Seller. It is important that when you are selling a property you complete this form yourself and with care because incorrect answers can create liability for misrepresentation. If you would like to complete the Property Information Form in advance to minimise delay once a Buyer has been found, please let us know and we would be pleased to send a form to you.
When the Seller’s Solicitor sends out the draft Contract to the Buyer’s Solicitors they will send with it a Property Information Form setting out information such as:-
- Who is responsible for maintenance of boundary walls and fences?
- Has the Vendor been involved in any disputes with neighbours?
- Has the Local Authority served any Notices affecting the property – for example for breach of Planning obligations?
- Does the property have the benefit of any guarantees – for example NHBC, double glazing etc.
- Will the Seller provide vacant possession on completion – this is obviously a vital question!
- Are the Sellers intending to take any fixtures and fittings with them?
Employment Law- Fixed Fees
INITIAL FREE HALF HOUR APPOINTMENT
This includes:- Attending you for a preliminary appointment to see whether you have a case or can defend a case. Please note that this is for 30 minutes only and does not include advice in writing.
We are able to offer fixed fees to both claimants and respondents in relation to Employment Tribunal claims. Please contact us for specialist advice and further details.