After a sale/purchase has been completed a number of important tasks remain to be undertaken including:-
- Redeeming any old mortgages and arranging for these to be removed from the Land Registry
- Accounting to you (our client) for any surplus monies
- Paying the estate agents and Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Arranging to register at H M Land Registry the names of the new Buyer – and if they purchased with the benefit of a mortgage, details of their mortgage lender
- If the property being purchased is leasehold ensure that details of the Buyer have been given to the Landlord
Employment Law- Fixed Fees
INITIAL FREE HALF HOUR APPOINTMENT
This includes:- Attending you for a preliminary appointment to see whether you have a case or can defend a case. Please note that this is for 30 minutes only and does not include advice in writing.
We are able to offer fixed fees to both claimants and respondents in relation to Employment Tribunal claims. Please contact us for specialist advice and further details.