Welcome to Lawson Lewis Blakers
We are a modern, progressive solicitors' practice based in East Sussex. Our long-standing law firm serves clients across East and West Sussex, with offices located in Eastbourne, Peacehaven, and Lewes.
Our team combines an approachable personal service with a commitment to the highest quality legal advice. We provide high levels of professionalism across a range of comprehensive legal services for businesses and individuals alike.
“At all times the courtesy and understanding extended to me has been beyond reproach. My grateful thanks for that.”
Lawson Lewis Blakers have a range of highly qualified solicitors that are experts in their area of law. Friendly and approachable, our solicitors work directly with you, providing proactive and practical advice. A sensitive approach is always observed, especially in cases that are particularly worrying and stressful for the client.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are fully insured, and our focus is always upon our client’s best interests. We focus on achieving the best possible resolution for every case.
How Lawson Lewis Blakers are continuing to serve clients amid the COVID-19 outbreak:
At this time, we are not able to accept visitors into our offices. But we are offering our services via telephone, email, Skype, FaceTime, etc.
New Instruction Information:
- Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney: We continue to offer this service and accept instructions for the administration of Estates/Probate. One of our Probate Solicitors will discuss the arrangements for execution of the Will with you. Contact: Chloe Aldrich - 01323 720142 / email@example.com
- Family Law: We continue to offer a free 30-minute consultation and advice session for all family law matters. Contact: Jeremy Sogno - 01323 720142 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil Litigation: We are accepting new cases and offering fixed fee telephone advice. Contact: Jeremy Sogno - 01323 720142 / email@example.com.
- Residential Conveyancing: The Government has allowed house moving to continue. Our conveyancing department is able to assist with any buying and selling of properties as well as other property needs. For a free discussion regarding moving please contact Nadine Ashford on 01323 720142 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Law: The lockdowns and “downtime” have been extremely frustrating for entrepreneurs. But it has equally been an opportunity to create new projects and further investigate current ventures. Ventures such as shareholder agreements, business power of attorney, etc. Contact: Martin Davitt in our Commercial Team on 01323 720142 / email@example.com
- Employment Law: With so much uncertainty in the working world, employers and employees alike are experiencing a very worrying time. Lawson Lewis Blakers is offering a free half-hour telephone advice consultation to provide advice and support. Contact: Chris Kingham on 01323 720142 / firstname.lastname@example.org