Lawson Lewis Blakers is a modern progressive law firm but one which can trace its roots in Sussex back almost two hundred years.
Lawson Lewis & Co was established in Eastbourne in 1875 and grew organically and by merger, establishing an office in Peacehaven in 2000, and absorbing Lewes firm Blaker Son & Young (establised approximately 1830) in 2012 to become Lawson Lewis Blakers.
We now have a team of over twenty lawyers and approaching seventy staff based in offices in Eastbourne, Peacehaven and Lewes.
We aim to fuse traditional values of approachable personal service and a commitment to the highest quality legal advice and to deliver these by modern business methods in a clear and pragmatic fashion.
11 Hyde Gardens
Tel: 01323 720142
DX: 6902 Eastbourne
Tel: 01273 480234
DX: 3103 Lewes 1
(by appointment only)
10a Horsham Avenue
Tel: 01273 582680