|Testimonials from our clients ▼
|I would just like to record our thanks for your prompt & helpful advice and the speed with which you dealt with our charity application. Many Thanks
Submit a Testimonial... Read More...
Our specialist team sets up over 100 new Charities each year. We should be pleased to assist you.
You will receive:
- Personal attention from a lawyer specialising in Charity Law from your first telephone call or e-mail enquiry.
- Helpful advice as to the best legal charitable structure to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Step-by-step guidance from preparation of your charity’s governing document right through to making a full application to register your charity with the Charity Commission.
- Friendly and efficient response to all your queries as we progress matters.
- The benefit of our team’s good working relationship with the Charity Commission case officers throughout negotiations and in may cases fast-tracking through the application process.
- The knowledge that your matter is in the hands of solicitors with specialist knowledge of the law relating to charities whether that be in relation to questions of formation and governance but also matters of property, employment or funding (e.g. Charity Shops).
- Excellent value for money. Our charges for straightforward formations:
Charitable trusts and Unincorporated associations £575.00 plus VAT
Charitable Companies £750 plus VAT plus £40 disbursements.
Please feel welcome to telephone or e-mail Lucy Robinson for a no obligation discussion.
We are able to offer specialist advice.
Call 01323 720142 now for a consultation with a specialist Solicitor or a Lawyer at Lawson Lewis Blakers.
Lucy Robinson (Eastbourne) (01323) 720142 - E-mail